First of all, we are so glad you have decided to join us at New Life Church! It is such a blessing for us to be able to be a part of this family, and we are glad you are joining ours!
Here are the next steps!
- Pastors’ lunch: Join us to hear the heart of our Pastor and learn more about New Life and how you are part of the vision of the church. Our team of leaders cannot wait to spend this time with you!
- Be Baptized: If you haven’t been baptized yet, this is a vital part of your journey with God! The next opportunity will be during the next Night of Worship service.
- Choose which one of the 7 ministry teams you will start serving on. Opportunities will be presented by our follow-up team.
- Do Devotions and start the Life Journaling process. Consider joining a life journaling group as your first small group so you can learn this all important part of growing in Christ.
- Engage in a Small Group: Our Small Groups take place on a semester system throughout the year. That means there are three times during the year where we publish all the groups and encourage everyone to join a group. We have a growing number of Small Groups available because we are a Church made up of small groups, not one that just does them!
Small groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why small groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you.
Sign ups for our next semester will start January 15th
Man in the Mirror ~ Sunday, 9:00AM, Modular Bldg. C
Men’s discussion facilitated by Tom Gilbert
Entrusted ~ Sunday, 9:00AM, Modular Bldg. C
Ladies’ Beth Moore Study facilitated by Ellie Gilbert
Study on the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ ~ Sunday, 9:15AM
Youth Assemble in the Church Foyer Students in 6th thru 12th grade taught by Kelvin Anderson
Youth Worship ~ Wednesdays
6:00PM – Dinner, 7:00PM – Worship and Teaching
See Cameron Anderson for more information
Intercessory Prayer ~ Wednesday, 7:00PM, Modular Bldg. C
7 Pillars of Freedom Men’s Study ~
Wednesdays, 6:30PM and Saturdays, 8:00AM, Off Campus
Led by Bob MacWha, 240-626-3010 and Mark Lopez, 301-788-3937
*** NEW *** Prayer at the Pond ~
Monday & Friday, 8:10 – 8:50AM
Start and end your week with a focus on God. Join Matt Brooks and Jason Merica by the pond for a time of fellowship and prayer every Monday and Friday morning to tune into God before the busyness of life tunes Him out.
Jason Merica, 301-237-8652 and Matt Brooks, 301-873-6490
***NEW*** Pyles/Scott Small Group ~
Mark Batterson study, ‘IF’ Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8:30PM Frederick
Kim Pyles, 301-748-0839, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cregger Small Group ~
Rick Warren study, ‘Answers to Life’s Difficult Questions’
2nd/4th Fridays, 6:30PM
Keymar Sharon Cregger, 301-676-2504
Tuesday, 6:30AM, Cracker Barrel
7408 Shockley Drive, Frederick
Leader: Rick Scott email@example.com
Tuesday, 7:00AM, Panera Bread
1700 Kingfisher Drive, Frederick
Leader: Lisa Bonanno firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Starting February 14 this group will move to: Zi Pani, 5866 Ballenger Creek Pike, Frederick
Tuesday, 7:00PM, Pyles’ Residence
6047 Quinn Court, Frederick
Leader: Kim Pyles email@example.com
Wednesday, 7:00AM, Baltimore Coffee & Tea
5209 President’s Court, Frederick
Leader: Peter Bonanno firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 7:00AM, Business Management Company
295-B Bucheimer Road, Frederick
Leader: Brett Hess email@example.com
Thursday, 6:30AM, Baltimore Coffee & Tea
5209 Presidents Court, Frederick
Leader: Lisa Scott firstname.lastname@example.org