ABOUT NEW LIFE CHURCH
What to expect at New Life Church
We gather every Sunday to experience God together as a community. Here are a couple helpful things to know when you come to one of our services:
- When you arrive you can check in your kids upstairs with one of our New Life Kids team members, and then take them to their classroom down stairs. (We have classes & care for infants through 5th grade during service.)
- There will be coffee & refreshments available upstairs before service.
- Our service kicks off with a few songs. If you don’t know the words, no sweat – we have them on the screen for you.
- Next, we update everyone on what’s happening around New Life.
- After that, one of our pastors will come up and share a relevant & practical Bible-centered message.
- Finally, we often sing a song at the end of the service, and there are different stations available if you have questions about events and ministries or if you would like someone to pray with you.
- Two of the most commonly asked questions are regarding communion and attire:
- We do receive communion together about once a month during a service. You don’t need to be baptized or a member of our church to participate.
- When it comes to clothing, you will find most people wearing casual attire. You’ll find some in t-shirts and others wearing ties; the point is you don’t need to dress a certain way.
We look forward to meeting you sometime soon!